Our Garden!!!

I got a TON of plant seeds for my 10th birthday (Thanks to my g-ma Sieg! ) And we made a garden! These are growing to be green beans. Yummy! (for me)
This here is a baby tomato. So cute. I can't wait to have that juicy red tomato! If you can see that dead flower that will also turn into a tomato. We have two tomato plants, and they both have new baby tomatoes!
Here's the front part of our garden. We planted cucumbers, green beans, cilantro, basil, tomatoes, and lettuce. We could just live off our garden, if we kept growing it and making salads out of our food AKA: crops. If you look in the front, you can see little piles of dirt, well that's not just any old dirt, well it is, but I made them and they are cucumber mounds for the cucumbers to drape over when they are nice and big! I am so excited! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I can't wait for you to make me a yummy salad with all of your home grown veggies.

rachel said...

Thats great! yummy...

Darcy said...

That is so cool! I am growing green onions right now. They taste amazing already. We just bought new seeds for me to grow, but we spilled granite cleaner all over them and they got ruined. :) haha so we need to get new ones and I will post about them.

LOVE AND MISS YOU!

Dar